PTss is an acronym for Power Transformers Sales and Services (India) Private Limited, manufacturer of Online Transformer Dry out Systems and Online OLTC filtration system for Power Utilities, Industrial plants & service across the globe.With its long association with Velcon Filters of USA, PTss forged a successful partnership in developing special products to match the Utility requirements and challenges of the Sub-Continent Power Grid. PTss-Velcon was incorporated in 2003 and has been successfully establishing Online Dryout Process for EHV Transformers and Reactors.This technology has been well established by our experience of having dehydrated several Transformers and Reactors with the machines manufactured by us under know-how and technology tie-up with Velcon Systems USA.
PTss is the Technology Integrator for Velcon range of Electric Utility systems, Filter and Cartridges in India. Over the years PTss has acquired Technology expertise and have developed several products successfully.
PTss Online Transformer Dryout System incorporates online assessment of Moisture inside a transformer including insulation and effects removal of the moisture using media cartridges. This method provides a very cost effective and convenient process to remove accumulated moisture from inside a transformer as compared to the traditional methods.
Our proven track record comes from the fact that most of our orders have been repeats from our existing customers.
Range of Products offered by PTss
- PTss-TDS Online Transformer Dryout Systems
- PTss-TFS Online Tap Changer Filtration System
- Velcon Electric Utility Products Complete range
- Turbine Lubrication Oil Coalescing System
- High Flow Single & Duplex Filter System
We have supplied over 1000 machines to leading Power Transmission, Generation and Distribution sectors in India like Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board, APTRANSCO,UPPTCL, TSTRANSCO, Malana Power, Essar Power etc., other State Power utilities as well as OEM Transformer manufacturers like ABB, BHEL, CG Power(CGL), Bharat Bijlee, EMCO, GE, SIEMENS and others.
- Continuous Product Development to meet the requirement of customers
- Manufacture our products with processes focused towards quality by understanding the diverse industry requirements
- Our goal is to achieve and ensure customer delight and retain Technological leadership in the products we offer
- Product performance reliability is our top priority